One reason I left my previous job is that I understood that as long as I worked for someone else or corporate America, I wouldn’t be able to live the lifestyle that I desired for myself and my family. We only have one life to live and it passes quickly. We can either sit back and watch it happen or choose to live life fully. Today I share some secrets to living a better lifestyle
One Major Secret to a Better Lifestyle
There is stand out secret to a living a better lifestyle. Despite the saying that “money can’t buy happiness,” Money and resources do facilitate many aspects of living better. Financial resources allow you to eat better, live in safer and nicer locations, travel, get involved with hobbies that would otherwise be financially out of your reach. So it I think it is safe to say that producing financial resources and keeping them will provide a better lifestyle.
But the REAL SECRET is producing perpetual income. or as others call it residual income
What is Residual Income? And Why Do I Like It?
The reason I like residual income is that you do the work and get paid over and over for that work, unlike most things where you either trade time or goods one time to get paid one time. Wouldn’t it be nice to know that the work you did today will still be paying you 30 years from now? Can you see how powerful that could be? Just think, 5 or 10 years from now knowing that you don’t have to go into work today if you don’t want to and knowing you will be getting paid anyway, from work you did years ago? I don’t know about you but that is exciting to me.
The least hazard, most minimal overhead way I have possessed the capacity to reveal to make leftover pay is through system advertising. In any case, first…
Residual income allows me to take more time with my family and to go more places and still get paid. I just returned from a 3-week trip touring Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York City. One of those weeks was spent camping away from everything, kayaking, tubing, hang gliding, playing volleyball. etc… you get the point. I was truly enjoying vacation, and I was STILL getting paid. That is being able to live life fully.
Examples of Industries That Help You Build Residual Income.
Many industries allow you to build residual income. And most are a whole lot easier than you might think. Many of these can produce substantial residual incomes part time or full time.
Some examples of Industries that create residual income
1. Insurance. The insurance industry is an area where people have been creating residual income for years that has brought lasting wealth to many families.
2. Financial Advising. Another area that has been providing income for many over years, but is often overlooked and thought to be “too complicated” by many. In reality there are many opportunities, even for someone only working part time.
3. Direct Sales – Also known as Multilevel Marketing (MLM) This is one industry that has created more millionaires than any other. This is a low cost simple way of creating residual income, but is not for everyone. Most people have come across this in one form or another and if it hasn’t been done properly it has gotten a bad reputation. Be sure you find a reputable company with products you can wholeheartedly support.
3 Quick Tips to an Amazing Lifestyle
1. Concentrate a percentage of your time every day, on SOMETHING that will produce residual income for you.
2. Set a vision for yourself and set goals to achieve those. One resource that I have found helpful is from my friend Ray Higdon. His Power Mind course has been helpful to many.
3. Have a great time now! You don’t need to wait to begin living life fully. You also don’t need to spend a great deal of cash to have some good times! Make sure that as you have fun you document your fun! Remember any business you are in requires partners and customers. Fun people attract other fun people! Show others the fun you have and that they can have and you will be amazed at how you will be effortlessly attracting others to what you are doing.
4. Have balance in your life. You will need to work hard at first to guild residual income, so make sure you also take time for recovery and to build into those people that are important to you. Make sure you still go out and “recharge” your life through fun activities. I suggest you incorporate outdoor activities as that generally takes you away from your daily surroundings and provides a new perspective. Also those outdoor activities tend to be better for your health so you can incorporate that. Some examples could be going on family bike rides on a local trail, swimming in the ocean or lake, going on a nature hike with
Please comment and share below. If this helped you it will help someone else too!
P.S. If you enjoy this post, please do me a favor and share with others, retweet and comment.